Autumn School Holiday Program
From 9th April to 24th April
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
5.00-7.30pm Day Program
- Looking for something to do in the holidays?
- The Observatory will run our Nerdy Science Activities through the School holidays.
- Astronomy activities for children and adults!
- Learn about different types of telescopes, water rocket launching and more, safe solar observing and the Suns interaction with the Earth.
- Astronomy Movies.
- Camera Obscura, what is it and how does it work?9-21April
- Discover Lens and mirrors, how we can change the path of light.
- Look and learn with historical negatives of bright astronomical objects, what is a negative!
- Enter our Quiz to win a set of Periodical Table T shirt, Magnets, or Mug.
- Bring along a picnic to have in our beautiful grounds.
- Viewing at the telescopes.
Booking Link for 9th-21st April online at TRYBOOKING
Event Page and Booking Link for 22nd, 23rd 24th April International Darksky Week Events